Saturday, February 28, 2015

Teresa Jacinto's review of Wild Fire (Leopard series #4) by Christine Feehan


Mom's rating
Mom's Heat Rating

My Mom has always been a big reader and probably the biggest reason I am such a reader and I have been telling her for months that if she ever wanted to share her opinion of a book I would publish what ever she sent me so here we are with my Mom's first review.


She has been a big fan of Christine Feehan for years and has been trying to get me to check out her books for a long time but as my Mom and I have mostly different taste in books I haven't gotten around to it yet but I will check them out eventually. In the mean time please enjoy her review of Wild Fire.

I have always loved Christine Feehan and all her books. I even have her first book that she wrote, signed by her when I met her in person in Reno, NV. Her Book, Wild Fire, one of her Leopard Series, is the last book I read. It had it all. Intrigue, Suspense, Steamy Sex that had me not wanting to put the book down until the very end. Christine Feehan has a way of weaving all of that in all her books and yes some are better than others. She is one author that I always looked forward to her next book.

Her books take paranormal to a whole new level and would love to see her stories put into movies. Would be very interesting.

Book Cover Rating

Book Blurb Rating





Link to where you can purchase Wild Fire





Book's Blurb
Leopard shifter Connor Vega carries the scent of a wild animal in its prime, and bears the soul-crushing sins of past betrayals. Isabeau Chandler's never forgiven him-or forgotten him. The mating urge is still with her, and hotter than ever. Dangerously hot...