Monday, April 20, 2015

Carole Perks Guest Reviewer for Fugitive by John Day

1/2

Mrs. Carole Perks
 I have been asked to share Carole Perks review of Fugitive  and as I am always happy to oblige a fellow book lover and I love have guest on my blog I figured this would be fun.

 
Having read the first few chapters, I didn't expect the story to pan out as it does. The plot takes unexpected twists and turns, the reader gets to know the characters and obviously the author must have done a fair amount of research into the many and varied scenarios in the story. The tale held my attention throughout and, for me, it helps to fill the gap left by Clive Cussler. Cussler's books no longer do it for me but this one does. I feel it deserves 4.5 stars.

Links For Fugitive
Which is currently being offered free 

Book Blurb:
 Agents, Max & Carla are attacked, Carla is kidnapped, Max awakes in hospital with amnesia, branded a murderer and terrorist.

Alone and destitute Max goes on the run.

Helped by a psychotic girlfriend he steals money and also new identities as they seek refuge abroad.

Be prepared for a shock as this brutal

and macabre predicament unfolds!

UK and US security forces, vicious, vengeful criminals and Carla trace Max and his girlfriend to a Pacific atoll.

A case of wrong place, wrong time as all the players in this story stumble upon a secret that is too dreadful to be exposed, but a love triangle threatens to do just that!

Fate, twists, turns and the unexpected abound as this story unfolds around smart and driven characters.