Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sweet Dreams (Halle Pumas #2) by Dana Marie Bell


Heat Rating

Becky has been crushing on Simon for sometime but he always seemed to have a new chick or something going on.

Simon has figured out that Becky is his mate but he can't get her alone and she disappears whenever he shows up.

Emma and Max, their best friends conspired to help the couple come together but and jealous, viscous she-kitty-ho almost ruined everything and will she try again?

If you are having a really bad day and need to relax and fined a laugh, or two, or three, this series is the go to series. Just when I think I am done laughing something else starts it all over again and I am left breathless from laughing so hard.

The only complaint I really have about this book is the title doesn't really fit the story but as I have already read this book probably five times I must not be to broken up about that part. The characters are larger than life with Emma and Becky being my favorites with their personalities traits that leave me laughing and saying "right on, you tell them" because they both open, honest and their kindness to others is phenomenal but on the other side of the coin ticking them off with their vindictive imaginations, yeah, I don't think so. Out of the five books in this series this is my favorite and I am always hoping for book six and maybe it can be about Doc (hint hint hint Dana Marie Bell if you read this please write another book for this series).

There were a lot of great quotes and it was hard to choose but I did:
“I got bit by a werecat, Brainiac. Traditionally that now means I get to wear a flea collar and pee in a sandbox.”-- Becky


Book Cover Rating

Book Blurb Rating

Links for Sweet Dreams


Books Blurb
Getting attacked by some crazed she-devil, complete with claws and fangs, certainly wasn’t on Rebecca Yaeger’s agenda when she agreed to attend a local masquerade. In a few slashing moments, Becky learns things about her friends and the man she loves that she never would have suspected.

When Simon rescues Becky from an unprovoked attack by one of his Pride, he finally confirms what he’s long suspected: she’s his mate. Carrying her off to his home and dressing her wounds gives him the chance he’s been waiting for—to taste her and mark her as his. And she’s far sweeter than anything, or anyone, he’s ever had before.

Just as their problems seem a thing of the past, a strange illness begins to haunt Becky, threatening to turn their sweet dreams into a nightmare.